Old October 31st 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger

Default Places to live in the U.S. (was Over Inflation Tires Winter Storage) NMC

"pws" > wrote in message
news
> Brian wrote:
>
>> Or for a big city with small town flavor, try San Antonio. Just don't
>> fall in the river.

> MUCH, much better than Dallas, and closer to me as well. I visit San
> Antonio quite often by choice and always avoid Dallas/Ft. Worth if at all
> possible.
>
> When someone is completely trashing their birth city, it should be an
> indicator.
> Having 6 million people living in close proximity is insanity to me. San
> Antonio is far more spread out and doesn't have nearly as bad of a
> congested big-city feel to it as Dallas does.

You continue to get your facts wrong. The entire DFW "metroplex" has a
population of around 6 million. You make it sound as if they are packed
into downtown.

I agree San Antonio is a nice city, without some of the problems of ALL
larger cities, not just Dallas.