Old October 31st 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws

Default Places to live in the U.S. (was Over Inflation Tires WinterStorage) NMC

pltrgyst wrote:

> It sounds like you lack perspective. Having grown up near and in New York City,
> and living now in Washington DC, with my family in scenic downtown Plano, I can
> say that the Dallas area and Fort Worth look pretty darned nice to me when I
> visit.
>
> It also sounds like you've never seen real pollution!
>
> -- Larry

Just because you have seen a naked 550 pound fat woman, that doesn't
make the naked 350 pound fat woman look good. The same concept applies
to big cities, again, imho.

My perspective is fine, thank you.

I have also been to some other large cities in other states, though
never to the two that you mentioned.
The ones that you mentioned sound like good places for me personally to
avoid.
Like I said, I am sure that some people love all of the big cities that
you listed.

Pat