Old September 7th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Jim Benson

Default California Motorcycle & Automobile Riding & Driving & Written Tests

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:48:54 +1200, BrianNZ wrote:

> P. Roehling wrote:
>

>> The assumption that the tests *must* be unfair because the poster couldn't
>> pass them

I'd bet the statistics saved by the California DMV show, I'd guess, 98% or
more of the GoldWings FAILED this test. Believe me. I've seen it. It is
hard to pass on a bicycle. Try it before you say I'm crayzy!

BUt, rather than conjecture, is there ANYONE on this newsgroup who knows
someone in the California DMV who can tell us how to obtain the public
records of what bikes passed and which bikes failed?

They write down the bike before every test.

Is there ANYONE who can get us real California DATA or are we all left to
guess?