Old June 16th 05, 05:27 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:29:14 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>>>Yet another of your delusions getting the better of you?

>>I didn't get the memo, are we supposed to call you "Patricia" this
>>week?

>Another of your strategy meetings with "Ken"?

Thank you for admitting Ken is not a sockpuppet.

Now is this the week you want everyone to call you " Patricia" ?
---

Guvner, a 300 pound grease caked gerbil stuffer
<http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg>:

"why go to a pub, down 10 pints of beer and get into a fight, when you
can take ecstasy, go to a rave and meet hundreds of beautiful people"

"George \"Pops\" Foster" >
"All I've noted was how sarah ridiculed you yet again."