Old January 30th 10, 11:10 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
APLer

Default The 'ring revisited

Just for fun and out of boredom I booted up Sports Car GT the other day
and tried the add-on Nurburgring I found a while back. ~6:39 with a
fully equiped Porsche GT1. Doing absolutely nonsence things like coming
out of the Karrousel over 80Mph Bergwerk at 70Mph not dropping below
90Mph between The Karrousel and the present end. Pure nuts and
ludicrious lateral G's. Great fun. the only problem was the low frame
rate.

The above time is the full length including the 180 degree turn onto the
second straight.