Old December 18th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
LoneGreyWolf via CarKB.com

Default Liquid in my air filter housing

Do any of you have the diagrams for the HEI upgrade? My Chilton book puts
the ignition control module where there is nothing. Picture the book gives
doesn't look like anything under the hood of my 88 YJ. The "directions" the
supplier sent are a watered down version of someone else's vague write up.
The CJ5 and 7's the conversions were done on had way different wiring and
connections. Any current, detailed write ups for an 88YJ withe the 258 6I
would be very helpful.