Old November 22nd 05, 05:05 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Hybrid Lovers Read This and Lament

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, > was motivated to
say this in rec.autos.driving on Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:43:52 GMT:
> I change the oil every 1500 miles and grease the front end every 1000.
> And i change the air filter and plugs and rotor/cap every 10k or so.
> That's what i'm talking about.

How's that emergency brake doing, psycho??

--
Get back under your bridge, troll!

"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."
--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref:
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/8exv3