Old November 22nd 05, 04:37 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Hybrid Lovers Read This and Lament

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:50:08 GMT, John Horner >
> wrote:
>

> >Have people learning nothing from cell phones and laptop computers where
> >failure to take a charge rechargeable batteries are often the death
> >sentence?
> >
> >John

> Ever hear of proofreading??

What would you know about the subject, faggot?

--

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend )'s words of
wisdom, love, and respect (spelling and grammatical errors left intact)

the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get
RESPECT now.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1dd649fb?hl=en