Old April 9th 05, 07:26 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

> Well, yesterday wasn't that great of a day. No sales... clutch cable SNAPPED
> while driving on a busy road.. and then when I finally got it home, I locked
> my keys in my car.
>
> How difficult is it to install a new clutch cable? What ****es me off is I
> *just* had a new cable & quadrant installed at Pro Speed (local performance
> shop--reputable too!). But this car isn't leaving my house... so I need to
> install it myself. Anybody have any advice?
>
> -Mike

Not hard, but you're going to have to get the keys out first, and
if you have an ass full of cellulite, you may want to take those pills
for a few days before you try to slide under....

Oh, I'd go with an adjustable quadrant, it won't pop anymore.

--
....And point out that he (Scott Richter) is a jerk.
You can quote me.