Old April 3rd 12, 04:13 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
FBNE[_3_]

Default 2001 C5 Sudden headlight motors fail

A blown running light started this adventure. Went to the carwash and
I am guessing the water that shoots up from the floor got into the
housing and caused the short and bulb failure. Odd that the # 6 fuse
powers a portion of the light door motor function. The fuses for the
door motors were intact. The # 6 looks like a parking light, etc fuse.
Gotta love troubleshooting Corvettes. BTW my fluid leak from several
months ago was a power steering hose. The blow past was winding upon
the rear end housing and I thought I had a tranny leak. All fixed with a
new set of lines for the PS.