Old April 3rd 12, 03:38 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
FBNE[_2_]

Default 2001 C5 Sudden headlight motors fail

Solved! Fuse # 6 in the interior fuse panel was blown. It is the
PK/T/LP fuse. Once I installed the new 10amp everything was normal
again. The fuse looked good to the naked eye but showed a fault with
the VOM. Gotta love these beasts, some many little issues, but still fun
to drive.

Thanks for the help. I can hardly wait to see what's next.