Old April 2nd 12, 03:37 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
FBNE[_2_]

Default 2001 C5 Sudden headlight motors fail

Dad, You have any experience with both headlight motors fail to cycle at
once? I replaced a burned out running light on the pax side, I ran the
lights open to remove the headlight box and get to the lower bulb. I
put it back together and they wouldn't cycle anymore. The lights
activate, nothing else. I checked all the fuses under the hood that
looked related to the headlight motors. I unplugged and replugged the
headlight modulator and they are still dead in water.

I did cycle them both via the manual crank up/down. Any other fuses
under the passenger floor mat I should be checking?

Thanks, Chris