Old August 15th 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
RoK

Default If Saturn goes, I will NEVER buy another GM car

Where the HELL did he ever say that he NEEDED to buy that or any amount?? So
many look to be negative and don't stick to the facts... Just proves each
and every time
where they're coming from and what they are all about...

On Apr 27, 12:42 pm, Usenet User > wrote:
> I expect GM to survive in one form or another. But if GM drops or stops
> the Saturn brand, I am done with GM cars and so is the rest of the
> family. We have been loyal Saturn car owners and have found them
> superior and different than other GM cars. We have owned six Saturn
> vehicles over the years having bought two last year. If Saturn goes, so
> will our GM loyalty. In other words GM, you orphan me, then I will
> orphan you. I knew that idiot Obama would screw this up. Only his
> inexperience could take a bad situation and make it worse.

if they were so good, then explain why you needed to buy so many
saturns ?