Old December 11th 05, 03:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Default 2002 Ford Explorer (4x4 Auto Question)

First thing that comes to mind is a question about the tires. Are
they all the same diameter or are some worn significantly more than
others? Others may have a better understanding of this, but I believe
tire diameters are critical on the later model Explorers.