Old September 14th 05, 04:52 PM

I don't have any flat panels. I use a 19" CRT, and have two 15"ers
sitting around collecting dust. People are giving those away these
days.

I'm thinking more along the lines of using two cards, one connected to
the 19" like normal, then adding a two-head PCI card to connect to the
other two monitors.

Now, MS Flight Simulator allow you to open multiple window for
different views. People have done exactly what I'm talking about by
spreading the desktop over the three monitors, and then placing a
different window view on each monitor. That seems pretty simple and
cheap, but it would require multiple viewports in rFactor, or support
for a really wide screen resolution that would wrap across all three
screens (actually I'm not sure that's possible for accelerated
graphics).

Anyway, it sure would be nice...