Old September 5th 05, 10:45 AM
ymenard

>"David G Fisher" > wrote
> The multiplayer is now superb. Just ran the F3 mod and it was smooth as
> silk. Every race I've been so far (and I'm just jumping in servers) has
> been excellent. Contact can made without being knocked into hyperspace
> too.

That's great and all... but its still fantasy cars and tracks. I also have
no interest in that.

The community will make or kill this sim. How long will you be driving
those few tracks and cars befor getting bored? Quick.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez