Old December 18th 05, 08:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default YJ Breaks down - Bad Triple AAA Experience.

I will never again give AAA any of my hear earned money.

Back in 1996, my vehicle died. I called AAA of Central Massachusetts at 8:30
in the morning. They told me that they were closed, and call back at 9:00.

I called back at 9:00 and told them my problem. They would send a truck 'as
soon as they could'. I gave them my work number, and hitched a ride to work.

I spent the next three days trying to find my Jeep. They had it towed to a
body shop!

Now it's Friday afternoon. The body shop wants three days storage, and wants
another $75 to tow it to a repair station. I said I had AAA but they said I
didn't have time to call, as they were closing for the weekend, and would
charge me another $75 to store it for the weekend.

I'm still waiting for my $150 from AAA.