Old November 18th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Bob Shuman[_2_]

Default ?VTI Transmission Experiences in the Vue?

Sounds to me like the primary problem is your dealer. Not to diminish the
issues with your vehicle, but all mechanical machines will break and can
have manufacturing or design defects. That said, how your dealer is
treating you is inexcusable. You'd probably help others most by stating
which state "Montgomery " (Saturn of Montgomery is not at all clear at least
to me) is located (there are several cities in the US with that name, the
largest being in Alabama and the smallest being 10 miles from me in the
Midwest).

On buying your used vehicle, you make it sound so appealing! You really
know how to close the sale, so I am sure you will get top dollar.

Bob