Old December 28th 05, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default 79 veeDub problem

Oil sending unit the same on FI engines????..........I've haqd a
number of failures on those things. Oil sending unit is a cheap and
easy repair......if that's where it's from.

>not sure where it is coming from... it spews out mostly on the left side
>away from the dipStick and where i put the out in it. someone said it may
>be a faulty oil pressure cooler then another person said it may be the 2
>seals near the oil pressure cooler.
>
>i'm not very knowledgeable.
>
>lmk, thanks.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizzical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.