Old August 6th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Davoud[_2_]

Default Newbie

Davoud:
> > I'm killing this thread

pws:
> Way to kill a thread Davoud.
>
> Your post proves that you are just plain full of ****, because
> responding to a post that you have killed is impossible.

My wife and I use seven Macs in our home. I killed the thread on the
two MacBook Pro's that I generally utilize for Usenet.

I came across Squat's post on a different Mac upon my return from my
recent trip, and, having forgotten about the thread and the fact that I
killed it on two other Macs, I replied to Squat's idiotic post, just as
I am replying to your idiotic post. Be my guest. na-na-na na-na away
until your stupid tongue falls out, cretin. You're not becoming sicko
obsessed with me, are you, cupcake?

Davoud

P.S. Now you've cost me the time to go around to all five other Macs to
kill this thread. I am grateful for the reminder, however!

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com