Old August 6th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Squat[_2_]

Default Newbie

"Davoud" > wrote in message
> Davoud:
>> > Ignoring a traffic ticket isn't a sin,
>> > even in the so-called Holy Land; just a misdemeanor for non-diplomats
>> > and SOP for diplomats.

> Squat:
>> Hmm, Let me think..

> You have invoked "Godwin's Law" over a traffic citation! If you think
> that ignoring a traffic citation is the moral equivalent of the murder
> of six million innocents and the enslavement of human beings, you need
> to do some _very_ _deep_ re-thinking, because you are profoundly
> confused on moral issues.

nope, I'm not. I'm not the one trying to justify my actions.

I expect our US Diplomatic staff to embody the highest standards of conduct
while in a foreign country. You are a guest in their country. I am ashamed
that you would ignore their laws, which seem to be an annoyance to you,
while representing us. Please keep in mind that, if employed by the US State
Department, you work for the American Taxpayer. Just say thank you, and
cash your checks.