Old May 12th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Want more MPG? Trying using your clutch pedal.

My big block 1969 Camaro used a B&M manual valve body to shift the
turbo 400 automatic trans.
When I backed off the throttle the car free-wheeled like being in
neutral. It was hard on brakes with no engine braking to assist.
Was it better on gas? I didn't noticed any difference. (I didn't really
care either)
Was it fun to drive? Hell YES!!!!!
Back off the throttle and then nail it. The engine free revved until it
caught up to the drive train and then would just smoke those Mickey
Thompson M50 x 15" tires.