Old May 11th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Want more MPG? Trying using your clutch pedal.

On Wed, 10 May 2006 22:15:55 -0700, Garth Almgren >
puked:

>Around 5/10/2006 7:52 PM, wrote:
>
>> Give it a shot and see if it works for you... just be sure to get your
>> coasting speed/distance right so you're not backing up or slowing
>> down traffic.

>It may be a good idea for saving gas, buy just FYI, coasting in neutral
>is illegal in many (most?) states...

Seriously? I took my driver test in 1980 in an automatic. Since then
I've been driving sticks intermittently and was never aware that there
was such a law...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?