Old February 5th 11, 06:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
uncle_vito

Default Winter

That drilling must be worth a lot. I am pretty through with my firearm
collecting days. I have most of the firearms I have lusted over and now
just wait for time to make them worth more. I have stockpiled ammo thanks
to Obama-generated fears and that stash can almost go nowhere but up too.
It all sits in my safe. I do not really shoot much and have it all just to
have it??

My favorites in my collection are a Colt Python and a Sweet 16.

I drove my 64 yesterday with no carb rebuild. Apparently the seals in the
carb dry out and make the engine run rough. Get gas in the carb, wait one
week for the seals to soften and swell and it runs just fine. I am pleased
with that. I will still get the gaskets at the next swap meet so I will
have the parts to rebuild when I feel like it.

I have loads of dust on my car. I notice paw prints where critters have run
across it. It is either a very small cat or a gigantic rat. I have heard
noises in my garage when I go out to the refrigerator at night. I do have
poison out, but it could be too old.

.. .