Old September 27th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default NASCAR 2003 CD KEY NEEDED

Hello
About two weeks ago, Hurricane Ike managed to sweep through our
region of the country. In doing so, it blew a tree branch down and it
crashed through a corner of our home opening it to the elements.

This was to my office and it literally blew everything in my
ROLODEX file to all corners of the globe ---- never to be found again.

I am in the process of trying to replace the very important
papers and contact information in the ROLODEX file, but cannot find
the CD KEY to my NASCAR 2003 simulation.

I have attempted to contact PAPYRUS but do not have a good
contact method ----- if they even exist at all these days.

I bought this simulation when it was new and have a computer with
WIN98SE to run it on --- but I need to reinstall it and need a KEY to
get this done.

Can someone assist me in telling me where I can get a KEY to this
simulation --- or supply me with one?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Doug H