Old February 23rd 13, 05:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default New build, new FFB

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Ok, where am I right now.
I didn't do much testing, and I didn't do everything, but I think
I'll leave the deafult cockpitLookDeadZone of 0.05. Somehow this has the
most sense. I don't know why, probably the FFB is built for that setting.
I tested at Sebring with Skippy. Just like in real life airport
tracks are good for testing because they are flat. If track isn't flat, all
those sloops affec testing. Some sloops are beneficial for some things, some
other are not good for some things, so the best you see what is happening
with the car at flat airport circuits.

I am definitely shure that Centering Spring should be the same as
Overall.
Right now I have driver's Damper and Spring at 100%, and in-game
Strength and Damper at 50%, and this works excellently.

Oops, wrong. Centering Spring has to be at 100%.