Old January 10th 05, 07:47 PM
msc210

I have done a 2.7 to a 3.2 engine swap. For a week or so it ran great then
it went in to the safe mode. where the check engine light flashes and
slows you down to a stop. I then unhooked the battery for about 15 min.
Hooked it back up and ran good for about a week then it did it again.
Someone told me the ecm was over loading and would have to install the 3.2
ecm. I bought the one the 3.2 engine was with. Put it on and nothing. So
I bought the bcm (body control module) put it on and nothing. Any help?