Old November 26th 10, 10:44 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

Default Thermostat

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:55:56 -0000, "GT" > wrote:

>Maybe it did and I'm just getting older and colder and noticing it more!

Sounds reasonable but I would also have expected you to find it cold
last winter too.

One thing that was *very* obvious when I jumped ship and left the Alfa
stable was that my new car was vastly warmer ages (several miles)
before my 156 would get much heat into the cabin. It's also warmer on
very cold days even after it's warmed up. It doesn't have an Italian
thermostat and does have a few extra ccs though.

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather (sold)
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)