Old November 1st 10, 10:10 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
D. LaCourse

Default Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

Horse caca. I have a 2003 Audi RS6. Yes, it required shocks (after a
normal driving period), along with brakes (normal wear and tear). But
*nothing* else. I laugh at some of the fairly new cars I see on the
roads, US, Japan, Korean, with one headlight burned out. The Audi
lights (all of them) have never been replaced and I drive *all* the
time with my lights ON. My wife's Lexus: Needed a brake job within
one year of purchase. Was not her fault - something wrong with the
original brakes. HI headlight burned out - Toyota wanted $1400 to
replace (I kid you not). Finally bought a set of normal headlights
(not HI) and had them installed.

I will continue to buy Audi because I have been with them since 1982.
My RS6 is the sixth Audi since then, and I have never had an issue with
*any* of them. My grandsons drive S4s, while my son-in-law still
drives my 2000 A6 4.2 with over 170K on it.

So, go masturbate somewhere else, Troll.

Dave