Old March 21st 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
z[_1_]

Default Man made Global warming is a lie!

On Mar 12, 8:01 pm, "Ed H." > wrote:

> If the Earth were 5,000 years old then a change of a few tenths of a degree
> in the last 100+ years might be a concern. An Earth thats 4.5 billions
> years old and has been a lot warmer and cooler in the past doesn't scare me
> by that change.

This being rec.autos.4x4, perhaps the following analogy might help;
since my vehicle has accelerated to highway speeds and decelerated to
a stand-still many many many times in the past, I see no reason to get
all worked up over the possibility of anything different about it
decelerating from highway speed to zero very quickly when I run it
into a bridge abutment.