Old February 18th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ironrod

Default "SUDDEN ACCELERATION" 'aint going away........

While we all agree that a stock Mustang cannot over come its own brakes
nobody has considered the possibly that there might be outside influences
involved. For instance, a poorly aligned tractor beam from an orbiting
starship could have caused the accident. Mind control by a superior alien
race could have altered the memory of the driver. A sudden earth shift
along the vehicles direction of travel could have caused the house to run
into the car without the car ever moving. Come on people, we need to start
thinking outside of the box here!

. ..