Old June 17th 04, 10:27 PM
Alfaspider

Default Workshop manual Spider series 4

Hi fellow alfisti,

A few weeks back I got access to a workshop manual for the spider series 3
(with the rubber spoiler) and series 4 spider. Unfortunately it was just on
two-sided plain paper and it is no longer free available as far as I know.

In the past weeks I've scanned it (almost 700 pages) and created one
PDF-document out of all those scans. Although the manual is in German, it
has lots of graphics, schematics, figures, etc, etc. It's not interactive,
it's just a PDF-file with scans of the pages.

I thought this might be of interest to all of you driving a spider and doing
the maintenance yourself. Although I had a lot of work compiling this
manual, to me it's not a commercial activity, so I offer you the possibility
to obtain a copy of this PDF.

I'm asking 25 euro and this includes the cd, the shipping within Europe. To
keep my cost as low as possible, I accept only Paypal.

In addition I also include a pdf manual of the user-manual of the series 4
spider and a pdf manual of the service-manual of the series 4 spider. These
are also in German.

Because I don't want to waste unneccesary bandwidth of this newsgroup I
suggest you respond to me off-group at and
please keep in mind my address is rustfree!! So remove the rust.

Regards, Hans Siemensma.