Old August 14th 12, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

Default Got rear-ended today

Could have been a lot worse. Stopped at a stop sign, checked traffic and
just as I inch forward, hear a screech and look in the mirror just in time
to brace for a dump truck that rear ended me. Thankfully he wasn't going
fast and hit me maybe going 10 mph. Pushed in the lift gate of the LW300 a
bit, scuffed and punched a hole through the bumper covering. Also crushed
the tail light. Will see what can be done. Construction company that owns
the truck was very nice and will have it fixed.