Old March 26th 11, 06:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default I was trying not to expect too much from rF2, but...

....now I appear to have got a little bit excited. That's not good for me. It messes
with my naturally pessimistic hormone levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDyHA...layer_embedded

All that remains to be seen is how well they can translate this work into that
elusive "feel" through your wheel. I think I shall allow myself to be more
optimistic than I was before.

http://www.virtualr.net/rfactor-2-ne...view-video-qa/

Andrew McP

PS Visually it's not spectacular, but in another VirtualR post there's talk of the
work on post processing still to be done. That should bring it a little more up to
date, visually.... though I'm not too bothered as long as they manage to get close
to iRacing & NKPro in terms of satisfying ride.

PPS Why do F1 cars have to get uglier every year? Those silly-small wings this
season are horrible.