Old August 4th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Wheatley

Default iRacing Who?

> Don't you mean " if" it gets here?
> Sheese, I mean how long have they been talking about this now?
>
> --
> Don

About as long as most developers do.

I recently started playing a space game (another genre I like other
than racing simulations) that was 6 years in the making - and the
developers still plan to update it over the next few years.

If you ask any developer to start from near zero and produce a title
(of any sort) I'm sure they can get you a racing game pretty quick,
but it takes a lot longer to create an accurate simulation. I would
have thought more of you would have the knowledge and experience to
realise that things sometimes take time.

To even question whether the product is an "if" is just silly.