Old August 3rd 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryP

Default iRacing Who?

"iRacing.com's mission is to create the world's most authentic, most
sophisticated, most accurate PC-based racing simulations and advance a
new branch of motorsport — known as simracing — through globally
sanctioned, real-time, online competition."

At least they are having fun racing Pontiac Solstice's around. I would
have loved to run out to Limerock to meet the guys and see what the
heck is going on but I heard nothing of it until well after it was
over.. the "Updates" you sign up for are pretty useless. You would *
think* there would be a demo of something out by now,or at least some
sort of hint to the target arrival date or a pricing scheme...

GP