Old February 5th 06, 02:34 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default 156 Windscreen washer problems

Having now read the similar earlier post....................if I switch the
electrical connections over from the windscreen pump and the headlamp pump I
get water at the headlamps and nothing at the windscreen, and the windscreen
pump does not operate.....................help. If the headlamp pump is
separately fused then I can't find it. Any ideas.