Old January 12th 10, 01:20 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default wondering how much - NOS parts

"kickstart" > wrote in message
On Jan 11, 12:58 pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> "kickstart" > wrote in message
>
> Opinion of one of the NCRS members is that the repo parts are made
> pass their inspections and NOS have little value over them. On the
> other side of that you are on the right track to take them to a show
> and hope to find a purest. If all that falls in place you could get
> premium for them of maybe 10/20%.
>
> I'm looking for a white with red interior automatic coupe of the '91
> to '96 vintage, keep me in mind. Right now I have 2 in mind but the
> one I want is in Oregon and I'm not in the mood to go that far and I
> will not ship one. The other is holding his price to high but is
> less
> than 100 miles from me. Unless a good buy comes along I'll most
> likely
> go with that one.

thanks for the info
I'll be at NCRS Kissimmee 20th-23rd this month.
I have a pair of ddamn near perfect red 96 seats too !
I think I opaid $4 or 600 for them a few years back, the only thing
with them is the drivers seat where you get in and out has a skight
rub/wear other than that they are oerfect.
I had them in the 79 but they are too high and slightly wide, but damn
they are comfortable, alot more than the stock ones
I have Oyster interior in the 79 and sooner or later wil change it to
black or red(more than likely)
That's why I tried out the 96 seats
If I see any cars you might like I will get the ph# and send them to
you
where are you located ?
danny

Northwest Ohio,18 miles east of Indiana a 6 miles south of Michigan.