Old May 1st 09, 03:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Skip[_3_] Skip[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default 65 Mercury Cylcone vs 65 Plymouth production cars Oops I FORGOT TO ATTACH THE PHOTOS - 65 Cyclone vs 65 production Plymouth.jpg (1/1)

He's just comparing the styling not the size or market. To boot, the
Cyclone was a large "compact" like the Dodge Dart of the same era, bigger
than the Falcon on which it was based, and the Mopars were roundly
criticized in their day for being smaller than their full size
contemporaries from GM and Ford. There may not have been a great deal of
difference in size.
By the way, the Fury was classified as full sized, not intermediate. The
Satellite was the intermediate sized Mopar, which is what this example
appears to be. As such, it might be quite close to the Cyclone in size.

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com