Old July 26th 10, 02:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

Default Miata Poll - What would you do if your Miata were gone today?

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> "BK" > wrote in message
>> I'd be torn between looking for a pristine NA or a new PRHT. Or wait
>> until the lose the 'smily face' and get one then.

> I think you can get rid of the smiley face now with the Mazdaspeed
> (aftermarket) nose piece. Someone correct me if I am wrong but iirc it's
> quite good looking. I believe this will take you there. It's not great
> (the RX8 nose is great) but at least you loose the clown face. Shame on
> Mazda for the clown face (on all it's cars!) Shame!
>
> http://www.mazdamotorsports.com/pdfs/msacc.pdf
> Chris
> 99BBB

that nose is a huge improvement. it should be stock. i don't get why
they put the clown face on all of their cars. particularly since they
are otherwise a generally good looking line up - it doesn't seem true to
the cars overall original design, as if it an after market design. the
stock nose appears to me that it needs braces.