Old February 2nd 10, 01:34 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Charlie Money

Default Anybody got an unwanted red 156 key fob?

Hi there

The key fobs for my 156 is starting to get very temperamental due to
wear. Does anybody have a red fob that they no longer need (car
scrapped or whatever)? My indie Alfa guy tells me it needs to have a 2
on the actual key, below the traingle/circle symbol to be
reprogrammable for my car.

Obviously we'd come to a suitable agreement for your fob. I'm looking
on ebay, but in the meantime if someone has one here, that would be
ideal.

Cheers
Charlie