Old December 21st 07, 01:22 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ralph Snart

Default '84 crossfire to carburator conversion

Yeah, the C-4 is the red-head stepchild of the Vette family. I have a '95
Base Coupe. It has great 'AWE' factor with anybody out of the Corvette
family but it's treated with much discrimination within the Corvette family.

That said, prices for C-4's are low. So if you're modding a C-4 that's not
a Grand Sport or ZR-1 then you're not really doing any damage to the Vette
family.

My '95 LT-1 will outrun almost any stock C-3 and deliver over 20 mpg. Name
any C-3 that can do both. As for the C-5's, their prices are starting to
soften and in a couple of years they will bottom out - then maybe they will
be treated as badly as they treated the C-4's.

You should look at some of the Corvette forum message boards for ideas. As
much as I hate to say it, Usenet is dying.

Try these message boards:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/

et...