Old June 13th 09, 01:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Carbon

Default Hello I'm a newbie

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:13:41 -0700, Kathie wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to introduce myself to the group. I'm a new Miata owner. I
> absolutly love this car. It's a 1990 MX5 white. Mechanically this
> car is sound! She has some cosmetic flaws, but little by little I
> want to get it looking new. The panel where the trunk lock is broken
> so I'll need to replace that, and the front fenders on both sides are
> a little crinkled. Not that bad, but it's my goal to restore her to
> looking new. I hope to learn about my car from talking with other
> Miata owners and this group.

Hi Kathie! Welcome to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata. I've had my Miata
for about three years now, but I had wanted one from pretty much the day
they came out. There are lots of knowledgeable folks that hang out here.
Feel free to ask if you ever have any questions. I'm sure someone here
will know what's going on.

I second the recommendation for miata.net. Pretty much anything you'd
ever want to do on a miata has already been done and written up there.