Old January 10th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default 2006 Miata

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

>Point being, we're on a newsgroup here and making assumptions will usually
>make the person doing the assuming look stupid.

Agreed.

>Anyway, thanks for the purchasing information, it is very useful to me.

I should also mention that being in Oregon the Tax part of TTL was 0%. Without
digging out the sales agreement, I seem to recall the price before TTL was
$24920.

--
Craig Wagner, craig(dot)wagner(at)gmail(dot)com
Portland, OR

"Don't ban high-performance vehicles, ban low-performance drivers!"