Old May 20th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Default Idiot americans buy gas guzzling SUVs so they can get HEATEDLEATHER SEATS --!!!!!!

necromancer wrote:
> Scott en Aztlán:
>
>>Since it never gets cold here in SoCal, by far the most useless things
>>on my Corvette are the heated seats.

> I think I've been living in the tropics too long. I can't for the life
> of me think of the use for heated seats untill someone from up north
> mentioned cold mornings.
>
> However, I still can't figure it. Both my wrecks have cloth seats and
> they are adequately comfortable on those 60 degree mornings. Ususally
> the clothing I am wearing on those AM's is sufficient to keep me warm.

BAHAHAHAHA! yes, you have officially turned into a big woosy boy.
Cloth at 60 degrees is a non-event. Leather (or worse yet, vinyl) at 5
degrees does kinda need a heater. (I prefer leather or vinyl because I
am a slob and destroy cloth.)

Yes, I have driven in 5 degree weather. No, not all of my cars had
heated seats. Yes, I did prefer the one with heated seats.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel