Old December 27th 05, 08:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> Once again a tragic story is posted to this newsgroup and a "friend"
> or "relative" of the deceased comes crawling out of the woodwork to
> post a flame.

Have you also noticed the atrocious grammar along with the failure to
follow simple usenet conventions that these trolls have in common?
Take this "sentence" for instance:

->I do agree with some of you but I don't agree with name calling and
->parents should teach the children the RESPONSIBILITY of driving ...

Is she saying that she doesn't agree that parents should teach their
children any concept of responsibility with respect to driving?!

Then again, what can we expect from someone who has never heard of the
term "skidding?"