Old October 26th 07, 04:29 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Lawrence Lugar

Default Thought about returning in a c5

a mid-engine vette won't decrease weight, nor increase 0-60 time
it says so in the article....if anything, it'll just add cost for the sake
of being 'exotic'

i think it was the latest isssue of Road and Track. (forgot which magazine
specifically, i subscribe to many)

pure race, track cars should be rear-wheel drive.

ups.com...