Old January 31st 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Grand Caravan Blower replacement

I have had repeated problems with my resistor block failing on my
Dodge Grand Caravan 2001. Also, I had the connector coming from the
blower motor melt. Now I think it might have blown a fuse. Anyhow,
I've decided to try replacing the motor, thinking it might be drawing
too many amps.

I'm having a heck of a time getting to the motor. There is a cover
on the bottom that I just can't seem to get off. I've removed several
bolts, but there seems to be something holding it in. Has anyone
removed the blower on this year/model? Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike