Old July 5th 05, 07:30 PM
223rem

JohnH wrote:
> Daniel J. Stern wrote:

>>>The headlights don't come on with the wipers?

>>No, the headlights don't come on with the wipers.

> More crap design fixed by a single diode. They should at least test drive
> their competitor's vehicles to have a design target.

Are you saying that having the headlights come on automatically
with the wipers is a good thing? It is not. It is yet another dumbass 'nanny'
feature that denies drivers of their full control of their vehicle.
I hated my old GM car, with all those stupid chimes and automatic locking
of doors and automatic lights etc etc.