Old July 30th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM[_4_]

Default Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

SFB spewed:

>Do you realize that soon every body will discover I'm stupider than you.
>Stop laughing at me you SOB.

There, I corrected the text of your post, but left the gramatical
errors intact.

--
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," indicates that
it is regularly involved in hit and run accidents:

"It just makes it easier for someone to see and remember
your plate if you're involved in a hit-and-run"

--"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," 4/12/07
Ref: http://snipurl.com/1gjtg
Msg ID: